Shinhigh International Corp is a quality functional ingredients supplier and has been dedicated to serving dietary supplement industry since 2016.
Shinhigh International Corp own several core technologies and US patents. Integration of cutting-edge technology and state of the art facility makes us be co-manufacturer, not a distributor only.
The close ties with partners and customers allow us to provide high value-added product and complete product solution.Specialized supply chain team including quality experts ensure we meet the documentation ,qualification and diverse needs of our customers.
Shinhigh International Corp also work hand-in-hand with contract manufacture to offer turnkey manufacturing and private label service. All softgel, hard capsule, tablet, gummy etc are produced in an environmentally controlled GMP certified facility.
Proudly to be one of the largest Carnitine distributors in North America market.
L-Carnitine naturally occurs in animals and human body. It is listed on the OLD DIETARY INGREDIENT which developed by the American Herbal Products Association (AHPA), Council for Responsible Nutrition (CRN), Natural Products Association (NPA) and the United Natural Products Alliance (UNPA). We can offer different Carnitine forms as below,
· Acetyl-L-Carnitine HCL · L-Carnitine L-Tartrate · L-Carnitine Base · L-Carnitine Fumarate · L-Carnitine HCL · Propionyl-L-Carnitine HCl
Shinhigh connect with several Carnitine manufacturers to match different needs of customers. Due to the unique characteristic of material, we working with the 3rd party. have developed Carnitine new forms, including Carnitine softgel formula, Carnitine micro-capsule and Carnitine effervescent tablet to change the single hard capsule form in market.
Shinhigh International corp as a co-manufacturer of BHB, obtained the patent authorization of the United States Patent Office in 2019.
If only a little carbohydrate remains in the diet, the liver converts fat into fatty acids and ketone bodies, the latter passing into the brain and replacing glucose as an energy source. BHB, an exogenous keto ingredient forces the body to burn fats rather than carbohydrates. It is regarded as 2th generation carnitine.
Pure Beta Hydroxybutyrate is liquid form, it is available in different salts as below · Calcium BHB(Calcium Beta Hydroxybutyrate) · Magnesium BHB(Magnesium Beta Hydroxybutyrate) · Sodium BHB(Sodium Beta Hydroxybutyrate) · Potassium BHB(Potassium Hydroxybutyrate)
· L-Theanine -Supports Relaxation & Calm Focus
L-Theanine was first found an active ingredient in Green tea in 1949. And now It has been commercially developed as a valuable ingredient. It can be obtained by chemical synthesis,isolation from tea or fermentation. Shinhigh International Corp can offer both synthesis and fermentation origin L-Theanine with premium quality.
|L-Theanine Synthesis||L-Theanine Fermentation|
|Appearance||White powder||White powder|
|Assay||NLT 99%||NLT 99%|
|Starting material||Pyroglutamic acid||Corn|
|Bulk density||0.3-0.4g/ml or customized||0.3-0.4g/ml or customized|
· Melatonin-Sleep aid
· GABA(γ-Aminobutyric acid)-Promote relaxation and ease nervous tension
· DMAE Bitartrate-Enhance mental concentration
· Conventional spirulina powder/tablet · Organic spirulina powder/tablet · Conventional chlorella powder/tablet · Organic chlorella power/tablet · Conventional spirulina & chlorella mixed tablet · Organic spirulina & chlorella mixed tablet · Conventional/Organic cell wall broken chlorella powder
Spirulina is a type of blue-green algae that is rich in protein, minerals, carotenoids, B complex vitamins, beta-carotene, vitamin E, manganese, zinc, copper, iron, selenium.
What makes our spirulina&chlorella different?
Automatic temperature and light control green house ensure spirulina fully absorb the essence of nature.
· Diindolylmethane · Vitamin D3 powder 100,000IU/g · Calcium HMB · DHEA · DHEA Micronized · 7-Keto DHEA · MSM(Dimethyl sulfone) · Glucuronolactone · CLA softgel 1000mg · CLA+Vitamin E softgel · CLA blend softgel · Choline (L) Bitartrate · Choline (DL)Bitartrate